before you ask, "wtf?"

I view makeup from the perspective of a painter. Whether a look is practical or not does not matter to me. What does matter is the skill or technique you learn from creating a look. I am not a professional, a guru, or whatever else. I am simply an art student exploring the world of makeup.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009!



It's 2:07 Am right now...guys, I have a problem with staying up late.

But yeah, Christmas was technically yesterday! It was a lot of fun hanging around with my family and exchanging gifts. Oh wow, I just looked outside thinking that I saw snow!
I live in Georgia, there's no chance in hell it's snowing right now (get with the program woman!).
Here is what I wore as far as makeup goes. I used primarily the mac cool capers mini pigment set because it was a gift I received. For once, I involved glitter and it did not temporarily blind me! In fact, the glitter was a huge success and I got many compliments on it.

(how do you like the tp in the background? classy, right? lol I go through tissues so fast that I always keep a roll of tp around just in case my nose gets out of control)


Soooo on with the presents! I got a lot of neat things this year that I'm excited to share with y'all.

Wait.

It's almost 2:30. I have GOT to get my ass to bed! I promise to post pictures of everything tomorrow, serious.

-Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment